Pages

tiffany olivares

hey my name is tiffany and this my blog

Friday, December 7, 2012



 I will persist until I succeed part 2


How I’ve overcome an initial bad grade: When receiving a bad grade, I just try to do better on the second exam and study harder. It’s hard when you have your first test in class and have your first test in a class and have no idea what to expect. The second one is usually easier since you know what expect from your teachers.
My strategies for written assignments: Start early and make sure that you have it proofread. Also, with written assignments, having a timeline planned out can help like by setting a certain number of pages done by a certain day before the paper is due.
How I succeed in team projects: COMMUNICATION! Despite your group synergy, communication is crucial. I remember I ran out of cell phone minutes constantly when working on a group project for my    



choose the right


No comments:

Post a Comment