Pages

tiffany olivares

hey my name is tiffany and this my blog

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

“The harmful effects of smoking”


“The harmful effects of smoking”
The harmful effects of smoking can be very bad. It can lead to heart attack, stroke, teeth decay ,…etc. smoking is bad for your health. If you smoke for a long time in your life you can develops very dangerous cancer. You can have disgusting, and big red sores/marks in your neck, or face . No wants’ that. For example my grandpa: well my grandpa smoke a lot when I mean a lot it is a lot. He smokes about 2 packets of smokes, but don’t think the small packets the big, humongous one. I’m surprised he has’nt gotten sick yet. Thank god. But anyways from my grandpa yeah don’t smoke or you will die, maybe.
  •         Stroke                     
  •         Heart attack
  •         Tooth decay
  •         Red nasty sores
  •         Cancer                                  
  •         Emphysema
  •         You will die!!!
  • http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_effects_of_tobacco












No comments:

Post a Comment